Our Mission has 3 Components
1) LEARNING AND DOING WHAT THE BIBLE TELLS US— NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.
All courses are written and spoken by Bernard E. Horsley. The approach he has taken in leading these Bible studies are summed up in these simple
- The Bible is God’s inspired word and instructions for mankind. Jn 17: 17—‘Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.’
- God’s basic and non-sophisticated message in the Bible can be understood by the average man and woman on the street.
- God’s message must be understood in its proper context.
- Studying the Bible is not a spectator’s sport. Have a copy of the Bible in your hands.
2) UNITY OF THE SPIRIT—TRYING TO LEARN WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES THAT WE MAY BE ONE
Ephesians 4: 3—‘endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.’ I Corinthians 1: 9—‘speak the same thing, that there be no divisions
among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.’
3) LEARNING TO LOVE THE LORD AND SERVE HIM.
Romans 5: 2—‘we have access by faith into this grace’ Jn 14: 15—‘If you love Me, keep My commandments.’
Bernard Horsley wants you to feel as though you and he are sitting at the kitchen table with your Bible and a cup of coffee. Since 1986 he has been
sharing these studies. If you would like to discuss questions or lessons please contact the Audio Bible School.